Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have no excuse . . .

For not writing anything since Christmas!!  It's not because I haven't thought to write.  One time when I wanted to write I was exasperated - so I thought, "I don't want to write anything negative, so I just better not write anything at all!"  Another time I actually wrote a 'beginning of the year' kind of thing, but I must confess that I wasn't so keen on having to be accountable so I didn't post it!! (The truth is out!!)  Another time I just felt that what I had written was pretty boring so once again, not posted!

After all this long time, I decided that I needed to post something or just wave goodbye to the old blog!!  What have I learned during this 'dry' time?  Even the best writers (don't worry, I'm not grouping myself with them) write things that are never seen by others.  So, in that sense, I join their circle!!

I will comment that during this month+ we did get to see our sweet grandbabies.  So you will have to endure a picture! 

Aren't they precious??!


Tomorrow I will be posting a guest writer on this blog.  She has a story that is well
worth reading!

Hope you will be back!

Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment